NEW Online / Mobile Giving with Planning Center!
April 6, 2018
We’re excited to announce a NEW Online / Mobile Giving solution with Planning Center Giving!!!
If you’ve been around West Village for awhile, you’ve already encountered Planning Center - we use
- Services for organizing our teams & schedules
- Check-ins for Kids’ Ministry
- Registrations for our Retreat & other event registrations
- And NOW Giving for donations!
Your PC profile can now be connected to your giving records, allowing you to
- track your donations
- download your tax receipts
- give online or via text
Simply use the email you’ve already been using with other PC modules (to avoid duplicate profiles) and start donating ...
- using the link on our website OR
- via text to 84321 - text the amount you’d like to give with the word ‘wvw' or ‘westshore’
It’ll ask you to do some set-up the first around but, after that, all you have to do is text & you’re done! Simple & easy.
Our Pushpay account will close at the end of April so, if you have a recurring donation on that system, you need to pause or cancel it and create a new one with PC Giving BEFORE SUN APR 29TH to ensure no interruption to your donations.
If you have questions or need help switching from Pushpay to PC Giving, go see Heather Weir at the Giving station in the lobby after the Gathering or contact her with any questions at [email protected]