At West Village Church we give like Jesus – joyfully, sacrificially, and generously. Giving is an act of worship done by believers, and we call Christians to participate in giving to fuel the mission of introducing people to Jesus. If you are not a Christian, we do not expect you to give, but instead we invite you to come and see what is happening here.
If West Village is your home church, we have numerous ways for you to contribute regularly to the mission:
- Offering jars are available in the theatre at our Sunday gatherings for cash and cheque donations. (If you would like a tax receipt, please use the giving envelopes provided at the giving table in the foyer.)
- A debit/credit machine is available at the giving table in the foyer at our Sunday gatherings for debit and credit donations.
- Pre-authorized debit forms for setting up automatic giving from your bank account are available at the giving table in the foyer at our Sunday gatherings.
- Online giving is always available on our website for monthly or one-time credit card donations.
- Text the amount you want to give and "wvs" to 84321 on your mobile device (Example: Text "10 wvs" to donate to the Saanich fund). More information about text-to-give can be found here.
As a matter of practice, all gifts received will be allocated to our general budget unless a specific designation is made.
We are thankful to all those who give to West Village Church. We will strive to use these gifts to bring glory to God as we seek to introduce people to Jesus.